Thursday, January 8, 2009

yipee!

i feel good about 3 things (this does not include the stupid borderline feeling).

1.) dora's back.. the sweetie came back one very early morning with a very dirty coat of dirt while crying non stop. i don't know, she may have missed me, but i think she missed water and food more.. haha :)

2.) i am done updating my resume. YEY! i feel very proud of myself. i kept on putting it off for 3 years, and finally, i managed to complete it. all thanks for my good for nothing boss (he deserves the credit.. he made me hate the work i am doing now.. haha!).

3.) i was able to submit my resume to the website that mayeth referred me to. i am about to email her now so if in case there is still a need or whichever is faster, then my chances are higher than it should be.. THANKS MYET!!!

1 comment:

ruthay said...

anong website yun my dear?!

kailangan ko na ding umalis!!!

sama sama tayo!!!