Monday, January 12, 2009

while i wait..

so now, more gray areas have been cleared.

i am pertaining to the stupid borderline status that mj and i are currently into. we both came to an understanding (again!) that no matter what happens, we would still both end up happily ever after.. (amen.. haha) we plan to make ourselves busy for some "me" time. here are the things that i plan to do:

1. improve and make sure that my blog is active. i know for myself that once i started with one thing, there is a big possibility that i won't finish it. there's a lot of things on my room that i started but did not finish. cross stitch materials, word hunts, jigsaw puzzles, unwatched dvds, unread books. you name it, i might have not finished it.. haha!

2. earn more while working. i plan to make my dakki business stronger. i was able to earn a pretty good sum the last time and i still have some payments to collect. not bad since i am able to at least save some on my handy dandy coin bank.

3. be positive on the work side. i may not like my superior that much, still, i get to widen my perspectives. i plan to see the better brighter side of things. i read malen's blog and one of the things that she learned was to maximize the power of positive thinking. whatever your outlook is, may it be negative or positive, it is also the kind of force that you would attract. so, better keep things positive for me. i don't want more negativity in my life, thanks.

4. respect, love, be more of myself. maybe it is really time that i get to know me as me and not just someone always associated with mj. it's really hard to do so specially that we are on this stage. sometimes i do things that are not right, and instead of doing something to correct it, i punish myself into thinking too much. it's time to face my fears and be more of the "JOANNE" that i am dreaming to be capable of.

No comments: