Thursday, January 8, 2009

stupid borderline

mj and i started to lose the spark between us. we were able to talk well and good about the said topic. we both reached this agreement that before we move forward, he has to go back and find himself and eventually his way back to me. i know it sounded like a breakup but it's not. that's the main reason why we call it a stupid borderline. no one wants to get out, but then we have to take the risks accompanied by our mutual decision.

here is how its going to work.

we start fresh, i'll start fulfilling my resolution. he has to miss me first, make sure my importance is needed and he has to realize my worth. we have to start fresh and let destiny take its own will. sounds hard? hell yes! we have been with each other for quite a while now that we have been too comfortable with each other.

he needs this, i need this. we both need this. and this will actually work.

No comments: