Tuesday, August 9, 2011

update

and so my mom finally knew. I told her through a very impersonal means, which is through sms. I know. I am so bad for doing so, kaya lang, the blow has to be soften. And so, i think it worked out. I am to call her later.
 
I would have to text my dad of course and update our mountaineering friends. So much to do, so little time. My love's assignment is to tell his mom and dad, and at the same time, schedule his sisters for a visit on our LP home.
 
We also need to contact one of his best buddies about the wedding. We were kinda budgeting how much we would need. One thing is for sure though, we will not ask anyone for any financial help.
 
On the plus side, I am to have my routine pregnancy tests on Saturday, which means we might miss Joy and Delfin's wedding in Mindoro. So sad. In addition, we are slowly managing our finances which will mean, more will come in to savings soon.
 
I will post another update when possible. For now, we will take it one step at a time.

No comments: