Wednesday, June 10, 2009

another funny line

i happen to chat with a very good friend today. i was told a good enough story with the funniest line ever. ready to hear what it is?

I HAVE A SUICIDAL TENDENCY

harhar.. thinking about it alone has me rolling in laughter. would you believe that this was the excuse they used to justify the all the cheating and lying. i already thought that the idea that i might confront the girl is too much, meron pa palang iba.. i was frankly disappointed because i was supposed to blog about our recent team building. this can't wait, i just have to share it..

anyway, i am open to communication. if either of them are not so afraid because i might kill myself in knowing the truth, then they can go ahead and be brave enough to talk to me. i know for sure that they have the wits to figure it out. kung hindi naman, let me be clear on one thing:

ANG SWERTE NYO NAMAN KUNG KAYO DAHILAN IF I DO INTEND TO COMMIT SUICIDE

No comments: